MMAJacked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MMAJacked

MMAJacked Mixed Martial Arts Forum

congrats Eric Lawson

congrats Eric Lawson Empty congrats Eric Lawson

Post  ******* Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:10 pm

I dont have all the juicy details as they didnt televise your fight so I cant shmooze or trash ya...however You did win so thats friggin good stuff and I am sure all your jacked buddies that were there will have all the juice to spill later : ) Eric Lawson Wins by TKO/RSC 4:54 in the 1st round

congrats Eric Lawson Empty HA! I stole it : )

Post  ******* Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 pm

I stole the info from the bulletin board ...

Eric Lawson def. Waylon Kennell by TKO at 4:5
    R1: Lawson lands a overhand right to start the fight. They start to trade leather from inside the clinch along the fence. Kennell tags Lawson, who gets the takedown shortly after. Kennell gets back to his feet and they are clinched along the fence. Kennell lands a couple of elbows but as they seperate Lawson drops him with a punch. Lawson follows him down but can't finish the fight. Kennell gets back to his feet and they clinch up again. They are trading and Kennell is getting the best of it. Lawson tries to get the fight to the ground and gets caught in triangle that lets Kennell get on top. Kennell mounts Lawson and rains down some punches, he then goes for an armbar that he gets extended but Lawson escapes and mounts Kennell. Lawson starts to rain down punches and "Big" John McCarthy steps in and stops the fight. Eric Lawson def. Waylon Kennell by TKO at 4:54, R1.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 am