MMAJacked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MMAJacked

MMAJacked Mixed Martial Arts Forum

5 posters

Fedor Emileanako

iceman314

Fedor Emileanako Empty Fedor Emileanako

Post  iceman314 Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:39 pm

If Fedor is the greatest of the great, best of the best then why does he fight for the lesser known organizations instead of fully commiting to the UFC. He's so awesome cause he beats everyone but everyone he beats is a washed up star from the UFC. ow, hes gonna fight Barnett. Wow, how huge of a challenge is that. He was scared to fight Randy, Lesnar will murder him, Mir will tap him by round 2, and there are a few up and commers that would probally put him to sleep. Everyone needs to get off this guys shlong until he actually beats aworld class opponent.
    DamageInc1971

Fedor Emileanako Empty Re: Fedor Emileanako

Post  DamageInc1971 Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 am

I wish Fedor was in the UFC right now. His skills would triumph over the overly large UFC Heavyweight Champ, Brock Lesnar.
    Fedor is a great fighter, from his stand up right down to his ground game.
    devon33801
    devon33801

Post  devon33801 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 am

I have about as much respect for Fedor as anyone else...BUT...I think part of him is scared. He talks about fighting the best in the world but he wont sign with the UFC and instead M-1 Global want a co-promotion. I agree with Dana when he said f**k them.
    bugzy

Post  bugzy Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:22 pm

devon33801 wrote:I have about as much respect for Fedor as anyone else...BUT...I think part of him is scared. He talks about fighting the best in the world but he wont sign with the UFC and instead M-1 Global want a co-promotion. I agree with Dana when he said f**k them.

yep that fuckin guy officially signed with strikeforce. fuckin horseshit.
    devon33801
    devon33801

Post  devon33801 Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Dana was right then, he doesn't want to fight the best in the world.
    bugzy

Post  bugzy Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:09 pm

devon33801 wrote:Dana was right then, he doesn't want to fight the best in the world.
    I dont know if I would say that, the UFC is just now stepping up their heavyweight roster in my book, now that they got cro cop back. I'm keeping the faith, i think fedor will eventually stop fuckin around find his way to the UFC.
    Sven61
    Sven61

Fedor Emileanako Empty Fedor

Post  Sven61 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Having watched a lot of footage with Fedor & seen him outright dismantle former UFC heavyweight champions as if they were little kids, I personally don't think that he knows what fear is. I do believe that the organiztion behind him are astute enough to realize what could happen if he stepped into the ring with a monster like Lesnar. It would only take a couple of losses in the UFC to destroy the legend...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 pm