MMAJacked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MMAJacked

MMAJacked Mixed Martial Arts Forum

3 posters

Interested in getting your brand noticed at Strikeforce on Showtime?

The Jack
    The Jack
    Admin

Interested in getting your brand noticed at Strikeforce on Showtime? Empty Interested in getting your brand noticed at Strikeforce on Showtime?

Post  The Jack Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:42 am

Contact Chris Storace at www.mmajacked.com/chris for sponsorship opportunities with several fighters on the card.
    LegendaryOne
    LegendaryOne

Interested in getting your brand noticed at Strikeforce on Showtime? Empty Re: Interested in getting your brand noticed at Strikeforce on Showtime?

Post  LegendaryOne Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey there Jack! Well I know I would be, but I am going to Suspect this will require affraid ten Benj‘s. Question (Ten Benjamin’s, Laughing Razz ) Anyway, not sure if you have done so or yet, but www.WarriorMinded.com is back up and running. Thanks a lot for your help Jack. Ps, I would have been here sooner but couldn't seem to open up the forum. Last time I tried I was directed to a Ps3 site. LMFAO! Ok, I am out. clown

For all others checking out this page, please visit www.WarriorMinded.com Yes, still in the works and it's just lil ol' me, LMAO, but for the most part I think you all will get the idea. Seems like I can do all kinds of stuff to this page here, so I suppose I'll ad in my video. (Take 50 something. LMAO! That was a long day. ROFLMFAO!)

Interested in getting your brand noticed at Strikeforce on Showtime? Empty Re: Interested in getting your brand noticed at Strikeforce on Showtime?

Post  ******* Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:20 pm

The Jack wrote:Contact Chris Storace at www.mmajacked.com/chris for sponsorship opportunities with several fighters on the card.
    Does this mean T.V exposure for the product?.. like fight gear ect. WOW! if so thats a really awesome for new and upcoming vendors or companies that have been slow due to economy or competition.
    The Jack
    The Jack
    Admin

Post  The Jack Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 pm

Yes it does Niecy!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content