MMAJacked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MMAJacked

MMAJacked Mixed Martial Arts Forum

3 posters

Carano v Cyborg Fight Will Happen This Year

The Jack
    The Jack
    Admin

Carano v Cyborg Fight Will Happen This Year Empty Carano v Cyborg Fight Will Happen This Year

Post  The Jack Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:43 am

Carano v Cyborg Fight Will Happen This Year Empty Re: Carano v Cyborg Fight Will Happen This Year

Post  ******* Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:24 pm

This fight is gonna be one of the biggest of the year! Every since I saw Cyborg fight for the first time and at the end she challenged Carano I just knew this matchup is gonna be a spectacular fan draw and should be at the very least a co-main event , I believe it would be a travesty if these ladies were not offered a belt as reward for all thier hard work.

Carano v Cyborg Fight Will Happen This Year Empty holy crackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ******* Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 pm

If I ever see Cyborg coming at me in a dark alley I am gonna pee my pants right then and there ...fall to my knees and beg please dont hurt me...lol... This girl is a crazy fast striker ! When she came out in the first round and started throwing heat I thought for sure someone was going to die . I have to give mad props to Hitomi Akano though because she was at the recieving end of those bombs and took them one after another without her chin and face breaking into tiny lil pieces. For someone who was a few pounds smaller than Cyborg she held her own very well in my eyes. Of course the subject of the weight difference did come up several times during the fight which leads me to thinking ..Maybe there should be at least two separate classes for the women , I know nobody has been wanting to just come right out and say it but WE WOMEN HAVE ...PERIODS... TIMES OF THE MONTH...MENSTRUATION ...I'm LMAO Now because I can picture all you guys out there going eeeuuuuuwww gross I cant believe she said that sh*t...anyways we fluctuate in our weight..yep we do and it is a fact that we cut weight differently then men ect. Not an excuse but fact. So what do we do about it?...

On a separate note .. Was it just me or did Miss Gina look a bit worried behind her gorgeous smile ... ; )
    DamageInc1971

Carano v Cyborg Fight Will Happen This Year Empty Re: Carano v Cyborg Fight Will Happen This Year

Post  DamageInc1971 Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:47 am

I hope Gina kicks her @$$! Gina Carano all the way!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:13 am