MMAJacked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MMAJacked

MMAJacked Mixed Martial Arts Forum

3 posters

Mike Brown vs Urijah Faber rematch

Mike Brown vs Urijah Faber rematch Empty Mike Brown vs Urijah Faber rematch

Post  ******* Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:15 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=mmajunkie-VERSUS_announces_WEC41&prov=mmajunkie&type=lgns

Are we ready to see this rematch so soon ? Should Mike be able to hang on to the belt and fight other opponants before Faber gets a chance to get the belt back?...

Do logistics even matter at this point ?...cuz its already slated and I personally cant wait for this fight its gonna be right up here close home and its gonna be a party either way...yeah you could say I am friggin stoked!

cheers bom bounce
    bugzy

Mike Brown vs Urijah Faber rematch Empty Re: Mike Brown vs Urijah Faber rematch

Post  bugzy Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:49 pm

great fuckin fight, great night of fighting as well, except seeing jens pulver go out the way he did.even still great scraps all around, faber vs. brown was the ideal icing on the cake.
    DamageInc1971

Post  DamageInc1971 Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:58 am

I'M glad Brown won. cheers
    Faber is a good fighter, but he just annoys me for some reason. His hand was screwed up early in the fight though, or he may have pulled it off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 am