MMAJacked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MMAJacked

MMAJacked Mixed Martial Arts Forum

3 posters

"chuck"

badatt

"chuck" Empty "chuck"

Post  badatt Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 am

He will train and he will fight, give it all he has in life, to win the fight he has inside; It is more than bruises and pain, he's not crazy or insane, its not done for glory or fame, just a constant burning flame; With thunder in his heart, ice running through his veins, the lightening in his fists, about to unleash certain pain; Never knowing what will be, Within the next 15 he will see, how dedicated and strong he must be, to pull out this uncertain victory; its never about the loss or the win, or about what this may cost in the end, not about where it begins or when it ends, its knowing he will fight again!

"chuck" Empty WOW!!!!

Post  ******* Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:06 pm

That was great !!! thanks for the inspiration ...very nicely done. Cool
    tgimp1
    tgimp1

"chuck" Empty Re: "chuck"

Post  tgimp1 Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:13 pm

but should he fight again???? Neutral he is my favourite fighter of all time but its time 2 see him in a new role.any one else think this guy would make a good coach?
    badatt

Post  badatt Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:16 pm

if he is truely your favorite fighter then you will support the decision HE MAKES! it is after all his choice. anyone who is a fighter, fan or true supporter knows the battle the fighter has inside long forgoes the distance of the fights in the ring. if fighting is what HE WANTS then he will. he owes no one an explanation.
    tgimp1
    tgimp1

Post  tgimp1 Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:23 am

i agree he owns no one an explanation,but he owes himself and his legacy not to overstay his welcome so to speak.no "true" fan wants to see a past his prime chuck liddell getting knocked out time after time.look at all the pro boxers who have tarnished their records by fighting on long after they should have retired. holyfield,mercer? what about the risks to his health????
    badatt

Post  badatt Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:25 pm

i'm not his mother i'm his supporter, which means by the very definition of the word, i will support whatever he decides. only he knows if it is worth staying in the cage or not. he is the one that has to live with the decision he makes. nothing he can do now will tarnish his unbelievable career or what he has done for MMA. speaking of boxers i have one for you, Jesse Brinkley. He was on a crazy losing streak he was in his 30's. everyone thru in the towel, said he was past his prime, a joke needed to know when to stop. well he stayed in it, started training with manfredo sr. in rhode island, best step he ever made, now he is a world ranked super middleweight up for the world champioship with like 7 consecutave wins. jesse also a very devastating striker with unbelievable knock out power was only looking for the knock out, so when it didn't happen he lost because he didn't bring anything else out to the table. so my only advise to chuck would be if he stays in work on the rest of his game, the striking worked for a long time and worked great but he lost a very important edge. no one fears him in the ring the way they used to. everyone was afraid of his devastating stiking, now the fighters are so well rounded if he doesn't clean up the rest of his game he will keep having problems. his health is his business, every fighter knows that any ONE solid punch can cause serios prolonged health issues. just like people who ride, you have to come to terms with the fact that if you go down you may not get back up and if you do get up you won't be the same. so I ride and he fights fully knowing all the risks.

Post  ******* Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:03 pm

tgimp1 wrote:but should he fight again???? Neutral he is my favourite fighter of all time but its time 2 see him in a new role.any one else think this guy would make a good coach?

I agree he would make a great coach or business man if thats what he chooses for his next path. I also think he would do well and thrive in alot of different areas of this sport including fighting again if he chose to do so down the road. I believe Chuck has a really good head on his shoulders and has a very bright future to look forward to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:13 am